OUTREACH PRO THEME
1. Upload the Outreach Pro theme folder via FTP to your wp-content/themes/ directory. (The Genesis parent theme needs to be in the wp-content/themes/ directory as well.)
2. Go to your WordPress dashboard and select Appearance.
3. Activate the Outreach Pro theme.
4. Inside your WordPress dashboard, go to Genesis > Theme Settings and configure them to your liking. To set up the theme like the demo, please visit http://my.studiopress.com/setup/outreach-theme/.
Primary Sidebar - This is the primary sidebar if you are using the Content/Sidebar, Sidebar/Content, Content/Sidebar/Sidebar, Sidebar/Sidebar/Content or Sidebar/Content/Sidebar Site Layout option.
Secondary Sidebar - This is the secondary sidebar if you are using the Content/Sidebar/Sidebar, Sidebar/Sidebar/Content or Sidebar/Content/Sidebar Site Layout option.
Home - Top - This is the top section of the homepage.
Home - Bottom - This is the bottom section of the homepage.
After Entry - This is the widget that appears after the entry on single posts.
Sub Footer - Left - This is the left section of the sub footer.
Sub Footer - Right - This is the right section of the sub footer.
Footer 1 - This is the first column of the footer section.
Footer 2 - This is the second column of the footer section.
Footer 3 - This is the third column of the footer section.
By default WordPress will create a default thumbnail image for each image you upload and the size can be specified in your dashboard under Settings > Media. In addition, the Outreach Pro theme creates the following thumbnail images you'll see below, which are defined (and can be modified) in the functions.php file. These are the recommended thumbnail sizes that are used on the Outreach Pro theme demo site.
home-top - 1140px by 400px
home-bottom - 285px by 160px
sidebar - 300px by 150px
The Outreach Pro theme is translation ready. More information about the translation process can be found here:http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress/
Please visit http://www.studiopress.com/support/ for theme support.
= 3.0.1 =
* Remove rem units
= 3.1 =
* Add theme setting defaults
* Use theme supports for after entry widget
* Update responsive menu
* HTML5 Galleries